|AlpacaGram 4.42||June 6, 2017|
Don’t Miss Out —
Get Listed in the 2017
Alpaca Owners Guide
The Alpaca Owners Guide (AOG) is printed once a year and is the go-to resource for information on how to get started in the alpaca industry. Along with educational articles, the AOG contains a directory of alpaca farms, ranches, and businesses sorted by state where you can purchase a listing for your business. To view the 2016 AOG visit www.alpacainfo.com/alpaca-owners-guide.
Who will see my listing and/or ad in the AOG?
A copy of the AOG is mailed to every lead collected through AOA national marketing efforts. These are people who have expressed an interest in alpacas, but not yet joined the industry. AOG's are also distributed at National Shows..
When will this year’s AOG be printed?
The AOG will be printed and mailed in September.
I can't remember if I have purchased a listing already?
You were given the opportunity to purchase a farm listing during membership renewal. If you can't remember if you have already purchased a listing, contact the office or log-in and click "Purchase Advertising" from the Alpaca Owners Guide section on your dashboard. Click the purchase listing link to check if you already have a listing in the AOG.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advertise directly to those outside the industry looking for more information. This guide online in digital format and also available to purchase.
- Last day to purchase AOG ads and listings
- AOG ad artwork and approval for listings are due
Oct 2017 – Sept 2018
- AOG distributed to all new leads and available for purchase or to read online
Full Color Advertising
(Association Members Only)
- 1/3 page — $250.00
- 2/3 page — $500.00
- Full page — $750.00
- Inside Front Cover — $1,200.00
- Page Facing Inside Front Cover — $1,200.00
- Back Cover — $1,400.00
- Inside Back Cover — $1,000.00
- Page Facing Inside Back Cover — $1,000.00
* Marketing and Benefactor Packages include AOG benefits and discounts. Contact the office with questions.
© 2017 Alpaca Owners Association, Inc.