Early Bird Ending Soon
for the 30th Anniversary AOA National Alpaca Show
|Register for Nationals|
Important Indiana Board of Animal Health Entry Requirements
Official identification options for camelids include the following:
- Official ear tag
- Electronic identification that complies with ISO 11784/11785
- Non-ISO electronic identification if applied to the animal on or before January 1, 2015
- Digital photographs or physical description sufficient to identify the individual animal
Each animal is also required to have a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection completed by a licensed and accredited veterinarian within 30 days immediately prior to the animal entering Indiana. You can visit the Indiana BOAH website for more information.
Vendor & Sponsorship Opportunities
All vendor and sponsorship information needs to be submitted to AOA by February 17 to be included in the show book and on the show shirt. There are a limited number of vendor booths, so reserve your spot before it fills up! For your convenience, you can register for your vendor booth online.
|Reserve Your Vendor Booth|
The host hotel, Holiday Inn at Purdue Fort Wayne, is located directly across the street from the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Book online or call the hotel at (260) 482-3800. The group rate is guaranteed until February 12, so be sure to book your rooms today!
RV parking at the host facility is also available. There are a limited number of spots for just $40/night with an electric hook-up. Call the AOA office at (402) 437-8484 to reserve your spot.
|Book Your Reservation Online|
30th Anniversary Show Sponsors
The 30th Anniversary National Show will Include:
- AOA National Halter Show
- AOA National Walking Fleece Show
- Adult and Youth Performance Classes
- Friday Night 90's Themed Meet & Greet
- Saturday Night Banquet & Auction
- 5th National Supreme Championship Competition
- Alpaca Selfie Booth
- Alpaca Yoga
See you in Fort Wayne!
© 2020 Alpaca Owners Association, Inc.