Five Points Bank Arena at Fonner Park
700 E Stolley Park Rd
Grand Island, Nebraska 68801
The following rules are specified in the AOA contract with the Fonner Park and are required to be followed by everyone attending and/or participating in the AOA National Alpaca Show.
- Lessee shall not permit any alcoholic beverage to be brought onto the Leased Premises by any person other than Lessor’s Concessionaires.
- Helium and/or mylar balloons are not permitted for any purpose anywhere on the Leased Premises, inside or outside any building.
- Tape, stickers, nails, tacks, staples, hooks, screws, permanent markings (such as paint and ink), and other objects, shall not be inserted or placed on or into facility walls, doors, floors, ceilings, trees, or posts.
- No metal track-type or metal wheel equipment is allowed inside the Leased Premises.
- No loading equipment (i.e., front-end loaders or backhoes) will be allowed to have teeth in loading buckets.
Fonner Park, located in Grand Island, Nebraska, opened in 2010 when the Nebraska State Fair relocated to Grand Island from Lincoln. Fonner Park is a clean, new, livestock facility that is laid out really well and offers great lighting and ventilation. Grand Island offers a wide variety of hotel and restaurant options that are reasonably priced.
Sitting directly on Interstate 80 which runs through the entire United States, Grand Island is about 1400 miles from the east coast and 1500 miles from the west coast. You can’t get much more central than that!
Drive Time Estimates to Grand Island From
- Denver, Colorado — 5.5 hours
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma — 6 hours
- Minneapolis, Minnesota — 7.5 hours
- Madison, Wisconsin — 8.5 hours
- Dallas, Texas — 9.25 hours
- Indianapolis, Indiana — 11 hours
- Nashville, Tennessee — 12 hours
- Columbus, Ohio — 13.5 hours
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania — 15.5 hours
- Phoenix, Arizona — 17.75 hours
- Charlotte, North Carolina — 18.5 hours
- Portland, Oregon — 20 hours
- Sacramento, California — 20.5 hours
Information on Nebraska and Grand Island
Grand Island Convention & Visitors Bureau: http://visitgrandisland.com/
Nebraska Tourism Commission: www.visitnebraska.com/
Camping is available for $35 per day. Call (308) 382-4515 to reserve your spot.