Membership Renewal is Now Open!
Thank you for your support of your National Organization, Alpaca Owners Association, Inc. (AOA), in 2019! Membership renewal is now open for AOA and we are asking for your continued support in 2020 through your paid membership!
Your paid membership helps AOA maintain and provide the largest searchable alpaca database that includes pedigrees, show results, and EPD data all in one easy location, plus so much more...
- Largest, most accurate DNA registry
- Largest, most respected show system
- World-class judge training program
- Industry-leading EPD program
- State-of-the-art livestock software system
- AOA National Halter and Fleece Shows
- Professionally run organization
- Professional industry magazine with 30 years of history
- Government and industry relations support
- Marketing and networking opportunities for members
- Professional public relations support for members
In 2019, AOA added some exciting new benifits for our members, and we look forward to providing even more benefits to you in 2020.
New Member Benefits in 2019
Gift Association Membership
AOA members who are Association Members and who sell alpacas to a first-time alpaca owner may give that buyer a certificate for a complementary AOA Association Membership. Complete program details at www.alpacainfo.com/members/resources/association-member-benefits
All Association Members can now take advantage of discounts and perks on many popular brands through Benefit Hub. Association Members can download the informative flyer at www.alpacainfo.com/members/resources/association-member-benefits
The complete list of member benefits can be found at www.alpacainfo.com/member-benefits.
Marketing and Benefactor package benefits can be found online at www.alpacainfo.com/marketing-packages. Call the office to discuss which option best suites your business needs!
When you renew in December your benefits start immediately, don't miss out on a full year of benefits, renew online in December!